[Zope-CMF] Managing Modification/Creation Dates

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:29:50 -0700

Has anyone on the list ever 'set' the modification or other date
attributes on an object in the ZODB? I've looked at the
bobobase_modification_time() call and found it looks at an
attribute [_p_mtime] for an object, but have yet to discover what
controls the setting of that attribute, or if that is the attribute
to set?

I'm familiar with changing these on items in a file system, but
performing the same task on an object in the ZODB has me stumped
right now.

~C

Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Information Distribution Consulting        |   "Ahhhh the power of
cer@sol43.com                              |    acquisition"  - Chef Z