[Zope-CMF] checkins

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
30 Jun 2002 16:38:43 -0400

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 22:24, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Well, I still have a number of things I want to checkin before 1.3b2,
> notably:
>
> - correct reindexing of security permissions when changing local roles
>
> - my patch for #497
>
> - missing skins for DCWorkflow default Revision 2
>
> - PortalFolder's filtering per recent discussion
>
> Stay tuned...

I just got back from a short vacation and find that Florent has
knocked off almost *all* my laundry list for 1.32.  Florent, you
ROCK!  I owe you more than several beers, or tipple of your choice.

WRT reindexing content after changing local roles (issue #494):
Can we arrange for a knob which defers the re-indexing (which is
potentially quite expensive), in case the owner / manager needs to
do more than one such operation on the same folder?

Tres.