[Zope-CMF] Re: zpt skin weirdness

Steve Arnold sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 21:06:14 -0800

Howdy:

My skin pathe looks like this:

custom, zpt_topic, zpt_calendar, zpt_content, zpt_generic,
zpt_control, topic, calendar, content, generic, control, Images

Doesn't that cover both responses?  The way I understand it, the
custom one has to come first in order for any of my changes to work
(since all my changes end up in the custom folder).  Then the zpt
layers come next, followed by the regular ones.  Is that correct?

I didn't create a new skin, I just added the calendar stuff and
customized a few files in the generic skins folder, and the one
template file in the zpt_generic folder.  Is this the problem?  Have
I misunderstood something?  Do I have to make a total custom skin,
or is what I did okay?

Thanks, Steve

Steve Arnold                   http://arnolds.dhs.org:8080