[Zope-CMF] broken newsbox in CMF1.2

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@pgs.com
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:07:52 +0100

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Please run the 'update_catalogIndexes' external method;  I would
> bet that your indexes were initially crated on Zope 2.3, and are
> not functioning correctly, as described in tracker issue 431:
>
>   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/431
>
> Tres.

I had related problems and found they were not completely resolved until
  I recreated ALL indexes and the vocabulary as described by Jens when
he upgraded either the dogbowl or zope.org. I cannot find his
instructions back, and do not remember whether it was in a mail on the
list or in a tracker.

--
Regards,

Lucas Hofman
PGS Research                                    work: +47 67514059
PO Box 354                                       fax: +47 67526640
N-1326 Lysaker, Norway                          home: +47 67581373