[Zope-CMF] Nested CMF site access rights

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Tue, 05 Mar 2002 18:23:47 +0100

Thanks for these info.
That's a good approach and sounds interesting.

I forgot to mention some additional constraints such as :
- each project shall have its own news items (everyboby is not
interested in getting all projects news..)
- I use LDAP authentification, I don't know how to properly mix standard
User Folder and LDAPUserFolder to implement your approach.

Concerns are:
- Should I defined additional meta-data to characterize the news (and
the overall information, I will have to master within a project) so that
information remains local to the project unless stated otherwise. It
might be a kind of disclosure level (local, top...). I would need to
redefine all objects types with these specific meta-data and maybe to do
more.

- Maybe another solution with folders could be applied ("public")

I don't what is best to do.

Maybe what I want to set up is too complicated. Any feedback, ...
solution is welcome.

Regards
Thierry