[Zope-CMF] install problems

Georges Baladi gbaladi@terra.com.br
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:11:24 -0300

Hi,

I am having an strange problem with some CMF products.

I take the CMFCollector from the CVS and try to install. At my home with
Zope 2.5 and Windows XP the install External Method works fine.

When I tried to make the same procedure at my imeme hosted site running Zope
2.5 and FreeBSB I get a problem: when I run the install script my Zope
process restarts and I see this line at my events.log:

"Aiieeee! ###### exited with error code: 11"

###### is the process number of Zope that is restarted.

I see too:

"Houston, we have forked

Hi, I just forked off a kid: ######

Houston, we have forked"

###### is another Zope process.

I am trying to discover what error code 11 means and why this occurs with
some products and other not. I install CMFCalendar but I have the same
problem with CMFPlone (but itīs ok at my home instalattion).

Georges