[Zope-CMF] CMFLDAP + users' list & local Roles

Cravoisier Thierry thierry.cravoisier@st.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:28:52 +0100

Hi all,

I use CMFLDAP authentication and would like to get some important
information. Note that the groups are defined in the LDAPUserFolder
(locally on the Zope server) for me to manage the various user's roles.

- How do I get the complete list of defined users and their associated
roles ? When trying to get this information, I always need to go the
"Users" tab of the CMF ACL Users folder and enter the name of the user
to see his own characteristics. But the roles are defined locally and I
would like to know by roles which user has already been declared.

Did anyone already solve this problem ?

Thanks
Thierry