[Zope-CMF] How to use the Image type in my own oject type

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:14:33 -0500

Hello,

I am try to create an object (within CMFDefault) that would have 2
properties: a piece of text, and an image.

Now, for proper design, I should re-use the existing Image type either =
the
CMF's , or OSF's ... I tried importing OFS.Image.Image into my object, =
bu
tthen the ZMI interface gets screwed up ... I'm not sure what I'm doing
wrong, there's lots of method in there ...

So, a) is there documentation on this object and how to properly re-use =
it ?
or b) Can I smartly reference an object from another ? How could I make =
it
so my object reference a CMF Image type object, other than by he URL ?

Any suggestions or help with this would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks,

Jean-Fran=E7ois Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support
GeoAccess Division
Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
Natural Resources Canada
http://atlas.gc.ca