[Zope-CMF] Compound elements status

Thomas Olsen tol@tanghus.dk
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:20:04 +0100

You're right about that. Actually CMFArticle has the elements you mention
already and has a defined interface for creating new elements.
The only thing I'm not quite satisfied with is that you still have to import
the elements in the __init__.py file. I was thinking of having a "plugin
directory" where all the files would be imported.

--
Regards,
    Thomas Olsen

http://www.tarpit.dk