[Zope-CMF] Acquisition weirdness

Norbert Marrale norbert@attira.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:50:51 +0100

After upgrading Zope from 2.3 to 2.5 and CMF from CVS, some of my custom skins are
acting strangely... It looks like objects are now being acquired in a different way.

I have a portal "Foo" with dtml methods "default_masthead" and "content_list" in
the custom skins folder.

"default_masthead" calls "content_list" like this:

<dtml-with Foo>
 <dtml-var content_list>
</dtml-with>

content_list is supposed to list all objects that contain a property "sort_order"
and skip everything else. This used to work just fine with my previous versions of
Zope and CMF. Now, it displays all items without regard for their property
"sort_order"

<dtml-in "objectValues()" sort="sort_order">
 <dtml-if sort_order>
  <dtml-var sort_order>
    <dtml-var title_or_id html_quote>
  </a>