[Zope-CMF] CMF 1.3 roadmap / release schedule (preview)

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@pgs.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 16:36:19 +0100

Tres Seaver wrote:

> Because we are actively using the CMF for consulting, we would like
> to be able to deliver several client applications atop a "released"
> version;  hence, I would like to propose a rather near-term 1.3
> release:
>

>   - Are there outstanding features / fixes which you believe to be
>     critical for a "stable" 1.3 release?  Note that proposing a feature
>     without being willing to do (or recruit someone to do) the work to
>     implement it is a futile exercise;  this is not a request for
>     "wish-list" items.

Please include http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker/454/1. Fix is
uploaded.

--
Regards,

Lucas Hofman
PGS Research                                    work: +47 67514059
PO Box 354                                       fax: +47 67526640
N-1326 Lysaker, Norway                          home: +47 67581373