[Zope-CMF] Problems adding custom actions to Document

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:21:29 -0500

Me again :)

OK, so my understanding of the actions was a bit misguided, I noticed =
my
action appearing the in the Actions Box, and now I get it ..

So now that I've figured this out I'm curious ... where does the /view =
come
from ? I allways thought it was a way to call the action associated =
with the
object, since Documents have an action with id "view" ... But I guess =
that's
not it ?

If not, what is this /view and what are it's uses and implications ? I
noticed in the some cases I get errors such as:

Error Type: RuntimeError
Error Value: function attributes not accessible in restricted mode

when I append /view to a document ... I got rid of that by simply NOT =
using
/view :) But I'd still like to understand it !

Thanks a bunch,
j.F.