[Zope-CMF] still having zpt-calendar skin problem

Steve Arnold sarnold@arnolds.dhs.org
16 Mar 2002 21:16:00 -0800

Howdy:

I still can't get the calendarDisplay to work right in the default
zpt-based skin in CMF 1.2.  When I click on the calendar link I added to
the navbar (in zpt_generic/main_template) the calendar displays in the
old default skin (ie, not the zpt skin).  Everything else displays the
zpt skin.

I played with the order of the skin layers, but no joy.  It seems like
I'm missing some additional configuration tweak, but I can't figure out
what.

Any tips?  Some of you must know CMF better than I do...

Thanks in advance, Steve