[Zope-CMF] folder_factories and add permissions

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:20:24 +0000 (UTC)

> Well, I asked Shane about this a while back. Apparently, the way to handle this
> is to control the 'View' permission on the Type object for the type in question.
>
> I tried is, and it din't work, but Shane gave me some pointers and I've checked
> in changes such that this now does work in CVS.

Okay, but this restricts the available Types depending on who you are.
What we really wanted here is restrict the available Types depending
on where you create the document. As mentionned, the UI provides this
functionnality but it's not enforced at invokeFactory level.

Florent