[Zope-CMF] CMF/LDAP auth

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:08:56 +0000 (UTC)

LDAPUserFolder has in places pretty bad error reporting, and when
something goes wrong, for instance when adding an entry or changing a
property, you are not always informed of LDAP errors. In turn, CMFLDAP
sometimes gets None instead of a user it thought it had. And you cannot
do many things with None :-) you can't setMemberProperties on it for
instance.

Try to sniff the LDAP traffic to see what goes wrong (using ethereal for
instance).

Florent