[Zope-CMF] child class behaves like PortalFolder

Jens Wolk jewo_lists@gmx.de
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:23:23 +0100

Hi everybody,

based on the CMFBoringContent Tutorial product at
http://www.zope.org/Members/eenge/CMFBoringContent
I try to implement my first CMF product.

However, my folderish "CMF zyp Category" behaves like it was a
PortalFolder (its parent class) and I don't know why. (If I - for example -
click on "Edit" for the object myZypCategory then
myZypCategory/folder_edit_form is called instead of
myZypCategory/zyp_category_edit_form)

Since I have been trying this and that with no success I would like you to
have a look at the code - it's probably one silly little thingy I keep on
overlooking.

BTW, the product is registered in the portal_types and the portal_workflows
tools.

I hesitate to add white noise to this ML by posting the complete sourcecode.
So please point your browser to
http://www.jenswolk.de/zypContentCategory.htm

Your help is very appreciated

Jens Wolk