[Zope-CMF] DCWorkflow question

Bert Vanderbauwhede Bert.Vanderbauwhede@rug.ac.be
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:06:59 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a workflow where the creator of a document is
(automatically) warned by e-mail that the document will expire within a
certain amount time. I've tried to do this by adding a transition to the
'published' state, with following properties:
- Destination state: (remain in state)
- Trigger type: automatic
- Script (before): mail_expiration (this script sends the mail)
- Guard expression: python:container.check_expiration(here) (this checks
    whether the expiration date is approaching)

But it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Is there anyone who has done a
thing like this before?

Another question: there is a trigger type 'initiated by WorkflowMethod'.
What does this do?

Bert Vanderbauwhede...
---
"And so the body count begins...