[Zope-CMF] How do I set up Workflow using CMF?

suresh vaidyanathan sureshvv@hotmail.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:28:39

Hi Jens,

>Under normal circumstances (the default) the new portal type should be
>guided
>by the default_workflow so after creation of a new object this object
>should be in
>private state.
>
>If you use dcworkflow please go to the portal_workflow tool / Workflows tab
>and check if the new created type is associated with (Default) and Default
>is
>the default_workflow.

Thanks. That worked. Almost.

1. When I click on the "publish" link (Or "Status history"),
I get a "Type Error" at:
  File C:\Program Files\VIPSI\lib\python\DocumentTemplate\DT_Util.py, line
159, in eval
    (Object: portal_workflow.getInfoFor(this(), 'review_history'))
    (Info: this)
  File <string>, line 2, in f

Does the default workflow tool allow me to define custom workflows?
Or do I need DCWorkflow for it.

Thanks.

suresh