[Zope-CMF] Problems with virtual hosting and CMF 1.2

Wolfgang Klinger (mokka) wolfgang.klinger@mokka.at
28 Mar 2002 13:04:47 +0100

I wrote: ;-)

> this works for me now, even though I had the same problems before ...
> I changed the name from __ac to __ac_cookie in the cookie_authentication
> (Cookie Crumbler) object in the cmf root ... and .. it works ... ;-)
>
> how's your httpd.conf (virtual host) setup?

I revise my statement ...

forget about renaming the cookie to __ac_cookie or anything else ...
you won't be able to LOGOUT !!!! *hehe* that's really strange now,
you can't log in and if you try to solve this problem you can't logout
(cool)

so, .. i mean the only possible solution for me is to use pcgi
(as said in a previous message) or downgrading to an earlier version
of Apache ... *but* pcgi works rather fine ...

any other suggestions not mentioned yet?

Wolfgang