[Zope-CMF] Problems with virtual hosting and CMF 1.2

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:13:01 +0100

Alastair Burt writes:
 > Chris Withers <chrisw@nipltd.com> writes:
 >
 > > > The workaround seems to be to change the name of the cookie used
 > > > by the CookieCrumbler from '__ac' to some other string.
 > >
 > > That workaround doesn't work ;-) (well, at least for me...)
 >
 > It doesn't work for me either.
You may find out what happens when you let output the REQUEST object
in the destination page.

You can do this with

    <dtml-var REQUEST>

in a DTML object or

in a Page Template.

Your problem description indicates that something is wrong with
setting cookies. The reported Apache bug is only one potential cause
for this. Alternatives are disabled cookies in the browser, e.g.

Dieter