[Zope-CMF] Re: [CMF] 84/ 2 Accept "Excessive time consumption by "Filesystem Directory View""

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 05 Nov 2002 11:08:08 +0000

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Chris Withers writes:
>  > I'm afraid I can't rememeber. What I'd suggest is making any changes you see as
>  > appropriate and then run all the tests and check that they pass.
> I tried to run the "test_DirectoryView" test suite.
>
>    I got 4 failed tests out of 8. But none of them can have
>    to do with my changes:
>
>       windows INSTANCE_HOME ... ERROR
>       windows SOFTWARE_HOME ... ERROR
>       *nix INSTANCE_HOME ... ERROR
>       Somewhere we won't be able to find ... ERROR
>
> Looks as if the test suite were broken or I use it in a way not anticipated
> (I use "python testrunner.py -f <test_suite>)
> This is a CMF 1.3 installation under Linux.

*sigh* I'm starting to believe the CMF is fundamentally broken when it comes to
the path the FSDV stores.

If you can debug the above problems, then patches are of course accepted,
although I can't reproduce them :-(

cheers,

Chris