[Zope-CMF] Wrong meta type for new type

Fearless Froggie fearless_froggie@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 13:19:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I created a new type based on an existing type (the
"News Item" type), according to the directions listed
in the "Zwack Sample Chapter Five" on the CMF website.

Problem is any new items I creat of that type are
going in as "Document" meta types. I've checked the
"Portal Types" page and everything seems correct. I
customized the "News Item" scripts for my new type.

Does anybody have any idea of what I may have missed.
A pointer in the right direction would be appreciated.
I'm a CMF newbie and I'm sure I've missed something
basic here.

Thanks!

Rita.