[Zope-CMF] call invokeFactory on an object different of the context

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 14:55:23 +0100

Hi,

I have a python script to add a product named addProductA

Just this line :

context.invokeFactory('Factory',id=id, and_so_on...)

I let to my visitors the following link :

http://mysite/FolderA/addProductA

My problem is (depending of the named visitor), the product must be
added out of the "context". For example, it can be added on this link
: http://mysite/FolderA/myvisitors/mynamedvisitors/thevisitor.

How can I construct a "new" context just before to call the
invokeFactory ?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com