[Zope-CMF] Wrong meta type for new type

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:11:05 +0000 (UTC)

This is very unclear. Please try to restate you problem.

You should also know that in CMF meta_type is not unique among document
types. That's a design goal. portal_type is what should be used.

Also, know that you should never change the "Product Meta Type" line of
a portal type's factory type information.

Florent