[Zope-CMF] Squishdot site under CMF.

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:03:09 -0500

Paul, maybe you don't need to refactor SD's code at the product level, but
what you do need is to work hard on CMF skins. From the top of my head you
need:

1. To get rid of all page contents you don't like, from each one of SD's
methods, in order to allow it to use CMF's standard header and footers.
2. To protect Squishdot's objects to be accessable only by authenticated
users. (At the 'Security' tab of each one of them)
3. To add a CMF global action in portal_membership, linking to SD's opening
page, to allow your site to show that link only to logged members .

Those are just generic advices. Hope you could dig into them. :)

Ausum