[Zope-CMF] multiple factory_type_information in the same file

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:13:21 +0100

Hi,

I need to have some factories's class in the same file.

How can I declare a factory_type_information for each class in the
same file?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com