[Zope-CMF] dtml-in - sequence-key with data's product

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:18:34 +0100

Hi,

I have create a product objetc with some variables inside:

__init__(...):

self.id=..
self.title=..
self.email=...
self.date=..
self.OTHERS=..

When users have added their products, thay want to have some
informations about it.

I have created a DTML's view page for this.

To reach their informations I have written :

<dtml-let
results="portal_catalog.searchResults(meta_type='type_created')">

<dtml-in results>
  <dtml-in sequence-item>
    <dtml-var id>:<dtml-var sequence-item></br>
  </dtml-in>
</dtml-in>

</dtml-let>

I have something as :

MyObjectID : MyObjectID
MyObjectID : Mytitle
MyObjectID : MyEmail
MyObjectID : MyDate
MyObjectID : MyOthers

Now, my question :

With <dtml-var sequence-item>, I'm able to see the contents of the
object created, but I want to class them
in some order, so I need to the key of those one ( I mean I want to
catch the key "email" for example)
But whatever I've tried, I can't have those keys.

In fact I need :

id : MyObjectID
title : Mytitle
email : MyEmail
date : MyDate
OTHERS : MyOthers

Anyone has a solution ?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com