[Zope-CMF] Integration of reStructuredText into CMF

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:48:40 +0000

I think you should go ahead with integrating it as an option.  The text
transformation service might be a while coming.  However, it is
definitely the way to go, ultimately, IMO:

   http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2002-October/016067.html

seb