[Zope-CMF] Translation CMF Default skins ?

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
14 Nov 2002 13:30:21 -0500

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 09:27, Gitte Wange wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working on upgrading one of our portals to newest Zope/CMF/other
> versions ...
> During this upgrade, we are tranlating all skins using the i18n
> attributes and TranslationService ...
>
> I was wondering whether the community would like to have access to the
> skins once I finish entering the i18n attributes in all the skins ??
>
> The only reason why I ask here is because we would like to have access
> to the translations in comining versions of CMF without having to
> translate the stuff again.
> So if I could just send the skins to Tres(?) or someone else once I'm
> done - would you add it to cvs ?

If the diffs are minimal (only adding 'i18n:foo' attributes, etc. -- no
"function" or "layout" changes) and non-disruptive for sites which don't
have any translation facilities (e.g., the pages work in a "stock" CMF /
Zope), then we could just merge them in, along with whatever message
catalogs, etc. you are using.

I presume this is your goal, and I would be glad to help get there.  If
you have other changes, then we might should discuss them here first.

Tres.