[Zope-CMF] Content doens't change state in catalog ...

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:30:25 +0100

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Gitte Wange writes:
>  > I have been having this problem before - a long time ago - but I can't
>  > remember what the soultion was. Searching the archives didn't really
>  > reveal anything.
>  > Problem is:
>  > When I change state on some content on my portal - it doesn't change
>  > state in the catalog (making my boxes created from catalog searches not
>  > working for other than Managers).
>  >
>  > Shouldn't the workflow tool handle this??
> It should (and it does for me).
>
> However, from CMF 1.3 on, it only updates the workflow variable
> information. It no longer make a full "reindexObject".

Hmmm ... so when I make a catalog search - what _should_ happen to newly
published documents ?
I would expect them to show up - but they doesn't ...

--
Gitte Wange
Tecnical Manager

It's always a bad time for bills - especially phone bills and Bills Gates.