[Zope-CMF] Subtle problem with skin cookies?

Philip Glaser glaserp@sustainsoft.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 12:27:48 -0500

Hi,

Turns out that there _was_ an difference in browsers -- i.e. 5.0 versus 5.5.
The main_template gives the unselected <a></a> items the "plain" style. Well
there is no a.plain style! 5.0's reaction to this situation was to use _no_
style, which happened to be the look I needed. But 5.5 uses the div.tabs a
style in this case. I adjusted that style (and the corresonding contentTabs
one) in ploneStructure.css and now 'tsal good. All other browsers behave the
same way, so 5.5 is more in line with the standard behavior.

In other words: duh!

Regards,

Phil