[Zope-CMF] Zope-CMF demos in Flash

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:06:26 -0500

I want to start demos in Flash that helps newcomers to understand the basics
of the CMF content management, and I'd like the community to help me out by
telling me which -in your experience- were the howtos you would've like to
be illustrated this way.

I'm willing to share the .fla files so that any other member of the
community could modify them and translate them into their own language
or -the better- to contribute to enhance them, maybe adding some audio. (I'm
discarding audio by default so that the fla files can be shared with no
bandwith compromise).

I'm sure many demos can be done by using just screenshots and leaving the
mumbo-jumbo behind.   :) .

Ausum