[Zope-CMF] WorkFolw for European Zope Sites

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 19:43:38 +0100

Godefroid Chapelle writes:
 > At first, I am not sure if this list is ok for questions of users of CMF.
 > If not, please redirect me ;-)
It is.

 > If ok, can someone tell me where I can find information/documentation of
 > how the different roles available in CMF are related to workflow.
The best thing is to forget the default CMF workflow tool
and install DCWorkflow.
There, you can see (and adapt) everything.

I cannot give you a link to documentation,
but search all instances of "portal" in the "Security" tab of
a portal instance. You will the the portal related permissions.
They have speaking names (the best form of documentation, in my view).

Come back, when you need special explanation of some of the permissions.

Dieter