[Zope-CMF] 'Interwoven' Content Management and Zope CMF

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 01:25:47 -0500

Not exactly the answer to your question, but I think the big picture is
better in this particular case:
http://cmf.zope.org/Members/tseaver/upton_cms_email

A recent article on how open source CMS dare high end solutions.:
http://techupdate.zdnet.com/techupdate/stories/main/0,14179,2897730,00.html

A better place to ask for non-biased opinions:  ;)
http://cms-list.org/

Ausum

----- Original Message -----
From: Norman Khine
To: Zope-CMF
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 4:19 PM
Subject: [Zope-CMF] 'Interwoven' Content Management and Zope CMF

Has anyone had experience of using 'Interwoven' Content Management
application, can you provide me with differences between the two, and why
should an establishment want to use Zope CMF instead of 'Interwoven' Content
Management.

I don't have any experience of 'Interwoven''s CM, and would like to get some
feedback or opinions.

Many thanks

Norman