[Zope-CMF] Automatically building a menu

Jens Hauser hauser@jam-gmbh.de
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:56:19 +0100

Hi Didier,

I tried NFGnav - sadly I can't bring it to work ... :-(

I installed the product, restarted Zope, added a new item based on NFGnav
called navigation to one of my VIRTUAL HOSTS within the CMF Portal and
referenced it in my leftside menu with

dtml-var "navigation.TreeMenu(PARENTS,
                               REQUEST,
     callerid=None,
     context=None,
     initlevel=1,
     BaseURL='http://www.tsg98.de',
     Meta_Types=[ 'Document', 'Folder', 'Portal Folder' ],
     sort='id',
     maxlevel=None)"

- it doesn't show anything. :-(

If I use the manage interface and take a look at the tabsheets for viewing
it works. If I'm logged in to my CMF - it works. Seems like a rights
problem... I will do some searching for the clue. If you have any idea how
to set rights, I would appreciate your message! ;-)

Best regards,
Jens