[Zope-CMF] Problems rendering news box

Stacy Roberts Ladnier Stacy.Roberts@noaa.gov
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:17:17 -0500

--------------EF405C0E338409736BC5BB1E

I have tried to place code in the main_left_column that is similar to the other
entries. I have even created a main_right_column to try it out on the right side.
None of this will work. I even tried calling the news_slot from within the
calendar_slot, but it was still a no show. Any more suggestions?

george donnelly wrote:

> hi stacy
>
> take a look at how the calendar and other "slots" are implemented and base
> your news_slot off of that, see esp.: /portal_skins/plone-templates/ui_slots
> and look at main_left_column. You will soon figure it out, or ask some more
> specific questions. :)
>
> <-->
> george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
> Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
>
> > From: "Stacy Roberts Ladnier" <Stacy.Roberts@noaa.gov>
> >
> > I looked over Chapter 5. My index_html file never had a reference to the
> > news_box. I am using Plone so I think that may be the difference. I don't
> > want the About box to be displayed either. I have even deleted everything to
> > do with it, and it still shows up. I have cleared out my History and all. I
> > am so lost. Please Help

--------------EF405C0E338409736BC5BB1E

begin:vcard
n:Ladnier;Stacy