[Zope-CMF] Workflow: Multiple Workflows per Object?

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
02 Oct 2002 17:24:38 +0200

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 14:21, Chris Withers wrote:
> Florent Guillaume wrote:
> >>It appears that the Workflow tool is designed to cater for multiple workflows
> >>per object in that you can put a comma seperated list of workflows for each type.
> >>
> >>How is this supposed to work?
>
> I want to know what happens when you put a comma-seperated list of workflow ids
> in the box next to a content type on the properties tab of the workflow tool.

Well, what can happen? All workflows apply to the object :-) When a
transition is requested, the workflow that has a transition with that
name is used. When a variable is requested, the workflow that has a
variable with that name is used.

> Indeed. But addign more hooks is even less appealing.

In this case a post-CMF-creation hook is quite legitimate.

Florent