[Zope-CMF] repurpose content doc error

Mark McEahern mark@mceahern.com
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:55:53 -0500

Hi, I'm using Plone 1.0 beta 1.  In this document:

  http://plone.org/Members/jonlim/repurposing_plone_1.0a4/

which is a more recent version of this:

  http://plone.org/documentation/RepurposingContent

There is an error.  (I cannot refer to the step number because the document
does not number the steps.)  It used to say:

<quote>
portal_skins/plone_forms/document_edit_form - customize it into custom
</quote>

I inserted this:

(Comment: There is no portal_skins/plone_forms/document_edit_form in Plone
1.0b1. Instead, I found it in
portal_skins/plone_content/document_edit_form.)

I'm a total Plone newbie, so I don't really know what the mores of the
community are regarding the wiki.  I'm happy to contribute, but I don't want
to step on anyone's toes.  I didn't see how to contact the (previous) author
jonlim.

Also, this instruction:

<quote>
now we copy the presentation components used for our new FAQ from existing
document objects goto portal_skins
</quote>

would benefit from the judicious use of punctuation:

  "now we copy the presentation components used for our new FAQ from
existing document objects.  goto portal_skins"

Cheers,

// mark