[Zope-CMF] Re: [Plone-developers] RE: moving objects in workflow

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 14:42:45 +0200

[please mail followups to zope-cmf@zope.org]

ObjectMoved and ObjectDeleted are exceptions raised by a transition
script to inform the workflow machinery of import changes (as this is a
document-oriented workflow). The exceptions do not propagate outside of
the workflow tool.

All other exceptions are left alone.

What's missing is that doActionFor should return the object (or None if
it's been deleted). And in turn in the internal API of workflows,
wf.doActionFor should do the same. That would help all calling scripts
know what happend to their object.

Florent

In article <012301c26b9a$fd3b9030$0401a8c0@DELILLO> you write: