[Zope-CMF] Workflow: Multiple Workflows per Object?

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:33:53 +0000 (UTC)

Chris Withers  <chrisw@nipltd.com> wrote:
> In my case, on workflow has an automatic transition from its initial
> state to a second state. The other just had an initial state. The
> automatic transition never fired. Shane, what would you expect to
> happen here?

Using DCWorkflow, if there's an automatic transition from the initial
state, it should be followed at object creation time. The call chain is
roughly:
  constructContent->notifyWorkflowCreated->notifyCreated->_changeStateOf
and the latter does follow automatic transitions.

If not, a few debug statements should expose where the problem is.

Florent