[Zope-CMF] CMFPortlets (was Re: [Zope] Re: plone "vs." CMF was ... uPortal??)

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 07:52:09 +0100

--On 03 October 2002 18:43 -0500 Ausum Studio <ausum_studio@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> I started to write a skin to handle portlets (or channels) a while ago.
> After this thead I decided to show a preview. It still needs more work to
> become a product, although there's a couple of screenshots and a demo (no
> released files yet). Any feedback is welcomed:
>
> http://www.zope.org/Members/ausum/CMFPortlets/Preview

Nice start ...... have you been behind the scenes of
uPortal installation to see the channel management
stuff? I'm not holding it up as The Answer but it
might provide some ideas.

If you need access to an out of the box uPortal
instance then let me know.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/