[Zope-CMF] trivial new portal folder type gives weird workflow/security behavior?

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:18:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> One solution would be to make _modifyPermissionMappings *not* look at
> acquired permissions (which depend on the parents) when deciding what to
> do to the map. Another would be to reuse the slightly different logic
> that DCWorkflow has to change permission mappings.
>
> Shane, what do you think?

It's not really a bug, it's just a different way to look at it.  But most
people highly prefer the way DCWorkflow modifies the permission map, so I
suggest you reuse DCWorkflow's version.

Shane