[Zope-CMF] Documentation about actions (and more)

Luca Manini manini@flashnet.it
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:38:20 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to cmf (actually I'm "studing" it through Plone, so may I've
overlooked some generic cmf stuff) and I've got a general idea of it.

One point that is not clear to me is "actions", and more precisely:

1) is there a single place where I can see all the "site
   actions" (or better yet all those "reachable" with the current
   skin)? portal_actions/manage_overview seems to state this, but then
   it does not list all of them.

2) the expression here/actions/foo does mean "all the actions with a
   category of "foo"?

3) the docs directory of the CMF tarball has some nice documents, but
   some of them are incomplete. In particolar there is nothing about
   actions. Are they still mantained and up-to-date. Is there any
   equivalent source of information?

	Please answer directly to me (also), as I'm not subscribed
	(yet?) to this mailing list.

	thanks, Luca