[Zope-CMF] Strange: autoremovement of form-tags

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
07 Oct 2002 16:04:20 +0200

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 15:45, Tres Seaver wrote:
> > > Sigh.  The list of valid tags should probably be a site policy, rather
> > > than being wired into the class.  I feel a 'portal_text' tool coming
> > > on. :)
> >
> > Hmmm...interesting. Have you used the stripogram library at all? Could be a
> > basis for such a tool...
>
> The tool I am thinking of is much more generic than that;  it would
> coordinate a whole variety of text transforms (StructuredText cooking,
> WikiNameDetection, metadata header extraction, etc.)

Yep, that's what I was envisionning too when you mentionned portal_text.
The main thing I was thinking of is make several structured-text-like
input forms available to the user (standard structured-text is too
complex for most users)

It could also canonicalize local URLs, warn about file:// urls, do
charset conversions.

Maybe do spell checking... Ok maybe not :-)

Florent