[Zope-CMF] Strange: autoremovement of form-tags

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
07 Oct 2002 10:19:32 -0400

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 10:04, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> > > Hmmm...interesting. Have you used the stripogram library at all? Could be a
> > > basis for such a tool...
> >
> > The tool I am thinking of is much more generic than that;  it would
> > coordinate a whole variety of text transforms (StructuredText cooking,
> > WikiNameDetection, metadata header extraction, etc.)
>
> Yep, that's what I was envisionning too when you mentionned portal_text.
> The main thing I was thinking of is make several structured-text-like
> input forms available to the user (standard structured-text is too
> complex for most users)
>
> It could also canonicalize local URLs, warn about file:// urls, do
> charset conversions.
>
> Maybe do spell checking... Ok maybe not :-)

I don't know why somebody wouldn't be able to add a spell-checking
transform to the set managed by the tool;  perhaps it could flag '<span
class="misspelling">mispelings</span>' by injecting tags. :)

Tres.