[Zope-CMF] Strange: autoremovement of form-tags

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:36:57 +0200

Jim and I have been talking about how to get the Z3WCM (Zope 3 Web
Content Management) effort moving.  I'd say "The Future of Document" is
a pretty important part of it, but it's also really squishy to get a
grip on.

One approach that has been mentioned in previous proposals is to make
Document dumber, delegating harder or more specialized work to other
components.

Do you folks think that your discussion here approaches that direction?

If you're interested enough to reply, please change the subject line to
something like "Z3WCM: Future of Document".

--Paul