[Zope-CMF] Accessing workflow variables

Braun Brelin bbrelin@yahoo.com
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:43:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm trying to access a workflow variable called
locked.
(For those of you who work at Nuxeo, I dropped your
VersionManager product and did an export/import of the
version_support workflow from the CPS into my zope
instance).  Basically, I'm trying to figure out how to
"lock" a document.  I'm using a ZPT to try and access
this but I'm not getting any luck.  Am I required to
index the variable before I can get or set it?

Here's the code I'm using:

python:here.portal_workflow.getInfoFor(here,'locked')"></span>

Basically, myvar is empty.  Also, is there a way to
dump all of the variables defined in the
portal_workflow tool?  i've tried using the
getCatalogVariablesFor() method, but that just returns
a  security error saying that the method is "private"
and that I'm not authorized to access it data.

Thanks,

Braun Brelin
bbrelin@yahoo.com