[Zope-CMF] Portal catalog and allowedRolesAndUsers

Juan Antonio Valiño García juanval@usc.es
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:37:50 +0200

Hi,

I have modified a local roles for a Document object trought Zope management
view, and the portal catalog (allowedRolesAndUsers) don't reflect the changes
I maked. I think that at some point the object don't is re-cataloged if you
modify local roles from Zope management views. The problem was reproduced for
folders too.

If local roles are edited inside CMF screens (folder_localrole_form) all works
OK.

What's the problem? It's a bug?

Thanks, and keep up the work!

Juan Antonio Valiño García
Responsable de Sistemas Informáticos

CCIETIC:

Centro de Competencia de Innovación Educativa e
Tecnoloxías da Información e a Comunicación

<http://www.ccietic.usc.es>

Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
Campus Sur
Avenida das Ciencias - Chalet nº 2