[Zope-CMF] workflow, folders, permissions

Doug Hellmann doug@hellfly.net
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:43:14 -0400

I've got a site set up similar to this.  I used permissions on the folders to
allow the users to add content there (it may have been enough to allow "Add
portal content", you might also want the edit permission).  The user just
navigates to where they want the new content to go, and create it.  The
workflow code does not care where the object is, so I didn't have to do
anything special to the workflow setup.

Doug