[Zope-CMF] Non managers ca not access CMFForum

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 19:45:35 -0200

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 12:18:35AM +0200, Robert Rottermann wrote:
| Hi ther,
| I added a CMFForum to a plone site.
| I tried several security settings but non managers can not access the forum.
|
| What settings does a user need to be able to access a CMFForum?
|
| And I can not add a new forum trough the standard plone folder_contents/add
| mechanism.
| I have to create the forum on a vanilla plone, and copy it to the target
| site.
| What could be the reason for that `?
|
| thanks for any hints

EEk!

Are u using it from CVS? A lot of bugs were fixed by Helge Tesdal on
CVS, but I hadnt made a release yet.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

<Tazman> damn my office is cold.
<Tazman> need a hot secretary to warm it up.
	-- Seen on #Linux